IM Creator is a website builder that allows you to create beautiful and elegant websites. You can create your website from scratch or use one of their pre-built templates.
If you have an IM Creator website and want to embed your Jotform form to a page, please follow the steps below.
Getting the Embed Code for IM Creator
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Go to the Platforms section.
- Search for IMCreator, and click it.
- Click the Copy Code button on the next page.
Embedding Form to IM Creator
- In IM Creator, edit your page.
- Click the section where you want to add the form.
- From the displayed menu, click the two-dot menu. You may see a different menu based on the section you’re using.
- Click the Add Element icon.
- Choose and click Widget from the list of icons.
- Under the Other Widgets > Inline tab, click the Custom option.
- Go to the Code box, and paste your embed codes for IM Creator.
- Finally, click the Save button. That’s it!