Browse Article by Topicsshipping rate shipping cost shipping
Related Forum Questions
- Shipping Address has disappeared
- Can we ask for the billing and shipping address using PayPal pro?
- How can I remove the shipping from one item in the Authorize.net payment form?
- Can you also tell me how the shipping name works, since there is no field to send the shipping name to authorize in the payment wizard?
- Payment wizard: Ability to provide flat rate shipping options within a range?
- Authorize.Net: Shipping Information no longer forwarded with transaction details
- I need to delete shipping from my form
- Charge Extra Shipping For Non United States With Authorize.net?
- How can I have multiple shipping options in the Paypal integration?
- shipping set up
How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms?Last Update: January 3, 2017
With our shipping feature, you may now specify a cost for shipping each item or set a weight value for each item. Assuming that you have already added the product items to your form, you can navigate to the "Shipping" tab int he payment wizard.
a. Simply click the "Shipping" tab, here you can see the "Enable Shipping" option.
b. You'll see additional options after enabling the shipping option. Here you can choose two types of charge basis:
- Per Product Item
- Per Transaction (Flat Rate)
For Per Product Item, you have to specify the cost of shipping each item. Do note that if "Additional Item" is left empty, buyers will be charged a flat rate based on the "First Item" cost.
The "Additional Item Cost" is also applicable if you have setup a quantity option for your product.
For Per Transaction (Flat Rate), your buyers will be charged for the shipping cost you specify regardless of what item they choose or how many from your payment field.
Note that Weigh Value is only available for PayPal integrations. Shipping Cost options will be automatically loaded for the other payment integration such as Stripe and Authorize.net.
d. For forms with PayPal payment integration, you can specify a weight value for each product. These values will be used if you have a weight-based shipping method configured under your Paypal account.
You can also specify the "Weight Unit", either "pounds" or "kilograms".
That's it for adding shipping rates to your payment form. If you have any questions, feel free to add it as a comment below or head on to our support forum.