Do you want to sell single/multiple items, collect subscriptions, or get donations online via an online form? You’ve come to the right place to do that. You can even collect payments from your Facebook Page.
For this example, we’re going to use PayPal Personal to illustrate how to create an order form with payment integration. However, this guide applies to all of our payment tools. Follow the video or text-instructions below to set up your first order form.
Setting up Your Payment Account and Products
- On the Form Builder click the Add Form Element button, go to the Payments tab, then select PayPal Personal.
2. Enter your PayPal account email address, then select your Payment Type. In this example, we’ll choose Sell Products.
3. Expand the Additional Gateway Settings section and set the Show Total Price On the Form option to “Yes”. Scroll down to the bottom and hit the Continue button to save it.
4. On the next screen, click the Create New Product button.
5. Add a Name for each product and a Price (with no currency symbol). Scroll down to the bottom and click the Save Product button to save it.
6. Rinse and repeat steps 4 and 5 to add additional products, or click the close (X) icon at the top right to finish the payment wizard.
Adding Options to Your Products
If you are selling a T-shirt, you can ask users to select a quantity, color, and size. In order to accomplish these in our example, we’re going to add quantity, color, and size options.
- On the Products tab, click the pencil icon on the product you just added.
2. Scroll down and click the Add button on the Add a Quantity Selector section.
3. Select “Dropdown” or “Textbox” on the Show Quantity on the Form as option. Set your desired Label and Range, then click the Save Quantity button.
4. Click the Add button on the Add a Product Option section.
5. Select “Color” from the Populate Options from Presets section, customize the colors at your discretion then click the Save Option button.
6. Click the Add button on the Add a Product Option section again and this time, select “T-Shirt Size” from the Populate Options from Presets section. As always, click the Save Option button to save your changes.
7. All set? Save your product by clicking the Save Product button.
Want more of these? Check out our detailed guide here: How to Add Options to Payment Forms