Chargify is a recurring billing system designed for subscription-based businesses. Chargify frees you from worrying about billing so you can focus on building innovative web applications. Chargify provides a lot of advantages in recurring billings such as the following:
- Trial Periods based on any duration of days or months
- Setup Fees that can be charged on sign up or after a trial period expires
- Bill every period until cancelled or automatically stop after so many days or months.
- Choose what products/plans are subject to taxes.
- Automatically calculate and bill based on location.
- Quickly create compelling coupon and discount offers to support sales and marketing needs.
What Can You Do With Jotform’s Chargify Integration?
- Sell Subscriptions
You can’t create subscription items within Jotform’s Chargify integration, so you need to create the subscriptions first through your Chargify dashboard. The integration will fetch and list them automatically.
How to Integrate Your Forms with Chargify?
- Click the Add Form Element button in the Form Builder.
- Go to the Payments tab in the Form Elements panel.
- Search for Chargify, and click or drag/drop the element to add it to your form.
- Open the Chargify Integration panel by clicking the Payment Settings icon.
Set your configurations accordingly.
- Host Name – your Chargify subdomain.
- API Key – can be obtained through your Chargify Dashboard. More Details…
- Shared Key – can be obtained through your Chargify Profile settings. More Details…
- Payment Type – you can only choose to Sell Subscriptions with Chargify.
- Click the Continue button to fetch your subscription items from Chargify.
How to Test Chargify Integration?
Test Mode of Chargify is different than other gateways. You need to create a test site in your Chargify dashboard and use the Host Name of this test site in Chargify’s Payment Settings.
Test Credit Card Numbers:
- 4111 1111 1111 1111 – to simulate a successful transaction, enter the card number like 1, or any number ending in 1.
- 4242 4242 4242 4242 – to simulate a declined transaction, enter the card number like 2, or any number ending in 2.
- 4012 0000 3333 0323 – to simulate a payment gateway error, enter the card number like 3, or any number ending in 3.
Check out the following page to learn more:
Do you have any questions or suggestions about Jotform’s Chargify integration? Please post them in the comments below.