One of the must-have utilities on your website is having a feedback form, so your visitors can share their comments or suggestions about your business, particularly with your products or services. You could do it on a separate contact page, but feedback buttons are the best tool for the job.
When creating a Feedback Form with Jotform, you can embed it as a Feedback Button on your website. You can set up the Feedback Button to appear on the right or left or top or bottom of your website.
Getting the Feedback Button
Here are the steps to get the Feedback Button for your form:
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Embed on the left.
- Choose and click the Feedback Button from the list of embed options.
- Next, you can do the following:
- Preview — To see how the Feedback Button will appear on your website.
- Customize — To change the title, dimension, alignments, and colors of the Feedback Button.
- Copy Code — If you’re ready to embed the form on your website.
Clicking the Customize button will display the following options:
Please don’t forget to click the Save Changes button to save the changes to the entire feedback button.
The Form Builder updates the embed codes every time you customize the feedback button, so always check and re-embed accordingly.
Reversing the Button Text
You can invert the text of the Feedback Button from bottom-to-top to top-to-bottom by adding the parameter “reverseButtonText: true” in the embed codes for the Feedback Button. You can add it just like the following:
You can view the codes and the preview of the result here: Feedback Button with Reversed Text.