ShopSite is the easiest-to-use shopping cart software for small to medium-sized businesses. With ShopSite’s e-commerce software and intuitive interface, you can have a store online in a few minutes.
If you have a form with Jotform, you could embed it on your ShopSite’s custom page with just a few clicks. Please find the steps below.
Getting the Embed Code for ShopSite
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Embed on the left side.
- Choose and click Iframe from the list of embed options.
- Click the Copy Code button from the iframe embed window.
You now have the form’s embed codes ready for embedding.
Adding Form in ShopSite
- Log in to your ShopSite dashboard, and click Pages from the navigation.
- Select your page from the list on the right side.
- Click the Edit Page Content button on the left side.
- If you’re using the HTML Editor, you only need to paste your form’s embed codes to the Text 1 box (Main text on page).
If you’re using TinyMCE Editor, you’ll have to click the Source Code icon and paste the form’s embed codes in the Source Code box. Click the Ok button to save.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page editor to save the changes on the page.
- Finally, click the Publish button at the top of your dashboard to save your entire site’s changes.
The above guide will only work for ShopSite’s Starter, Manager, Pro, and Enterprise Plans. You can’t add a custom page on their Free Plan.