BlairAnswered on July 29, 2020 12:29 AM
What about selecting an item from a dropdown field via URL parameter? It isn't working where the item in the dropdown list has a space, e.g. Fried Rice. fried%20rice in the URL = page not found error.
darrybanila.sAnswered on July 29, 2020 02:39 AM
I tried to create a form with a dropdown field and populate it using URL parameters, but I was not able to replicate the issue you mentioned.
Here is the guide you can follow so you make your form works as expected as well.
1. On the guide (Prepopulating-Fields-to-Your-JotForm-via-URL-Parameters) where you posted your comment, I used the prepopulate.jotform.io to prepopulate the dropdown field.
2. You will be redirected to the form picker so you can select the form you want to prepopulate.
3. Click the dropdown to select the "Fried Rice".
4. Click the Generate URL button and it will generate a form link with URL parameters.
5. Copy the link and paste it in your browser.
Since it is working on my end. Please check the form link you are using and see if there are errors or unwanted characters.
Hope this helps.