kmccommunityleadsAnswered on October 23, 2020 07:52 AM
In my "Office and Toner Supplies Product Order Form", I have certain products wherein there are a lot of options with different prices. Is there an option wherein people can select multiple variation of a product in just one order form? For example, customer wants to buy 1 HP 995XL Ink Cartridge in Black which is 1,600 PHP and Cyan which is 1,100 PHP.
Hoping for your soonest feedback on this.
Sümer JotForm DeveloperAnswered on October 23, 2020 10:03 AM
Using Product List field, add different Product Options (like color options) for a product, and set different pricing options by activating Special Pricing Per Option. I cloned your form in order to guide you through this question:
1) Click on the Product List element (Payment Settings),
2) Hover on a product and click on the pen button,
3) Click +ADD button near the Add a Product Option title and select Color from Populate Options from Presets,
4) Switch Special Pricing Per Option to Yes in order to allow different price options per color,
5) Click Save Option and Save Product.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.