prashantvarmaAnswered on April 28, 2021 05:49 AM
How to enter data if it has space for example- This is great.
Tommaso_FAnswered on April 28, 2021 10:33 AM
Here is the guide you can follow so you make your form works as expected as well.
1. On the guide (Prepopulating-Fields-to-Your-JotForm-via-URL-Parameters) where you posted your comment, I used the prepopulate.jotform.io to prepopulate the dropdown field.
2. You will be redirected to the form picker so you can select the form you want to prepopulate.
3. Click the dropdown to select the "Fried Rice".
4. Click the Generate URL button and it will generate a form link with URL parameters.
5. Copy the link and paste it in your browser.
Let me know if this example was helpful.