Marty RichardsonAnswered on September 07, 2021 10:35 PM
need a QR code
Need it linked to form
tahirsoyaslan JotForm DeveloperAnswered on September 08, 2021 04:56 AM
Jotform provides variety of sharing options to make your form more accessible. One of these sharing option is QR code. In order to create QR code linked with your form, you can follow these steps.
- Go to the form builder with the preferred form.
- Click to the publish tab.
- At the bottom of the page, there are share form options. You can select the QR code icon and it automatically produce QR code linked with your form.
- You can download this QR code and use it wherever you want.
Also, you can add QR codes to your forms. There are 2 options in this feature.
- You can add a static QR code that have your message.
- You can add a dynamic QR code that is updated with respect to the form answers. That means this QR code contains the answers of the form and unique for each form.
You can find add feature in the widget tab.
If you need any further assistance feel free to let us know.