- reelanceAsked on June 11, 2014 at 01:42 PM
Hi i have already added forms to my web page but they suddenly change height, making this to appear a scroll bar, you can see the examples in this two pages.
There is any way i can edit this so i doesnt happend any more, this problem is new, beacuse when i created the form it doesnt have this characteristics.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Try to remove the form embed codes from your site, and just replace it with this code.
Note: remove also the script tags that comes with the original embed codes.
Keep us posted on your results.
- reelanceAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 03:28 PM
and for the form that appear in this page http://www.reelance.mx/contacto.html? it beacue i have like more than 20 forms, all of them with the same problem
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 03:45 PM
Sorry about that. It seems like something was changed in the iFrame height calculation script.
I will submit a ticket to see if this problem can be rectified soon.
Thank you very much for your patience.
- reelanceAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 03:56 PM
Thanks a lot!!
- reelanceAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 04:58 PM
Can you tell me how much time wold this take?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 05:27 PM
I am sorry, but we could not really provide a specific ETA as to when this will be updated.
Although I want to assure you that the bug ticket was already assigned to a developer and it was also a ticket marked as "important".
The developer assigned will provide updated response on this thread as soon as its available.
- cettoxAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 08:09 AM
@reelance, we just updated our height calculation algorithm and it now seems to be working just fine. Thank You!
- reelanceAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 09:43 AM
Hi, thanks for the response, it seems the the problem continues, because the scrollbar still appear, here you can see the example
Any idea how i can fix this?
- cettoxAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Hmm, it appears momenteraly but as soon as the iframe loads, the correct height becomes fixed. Then scrollbars disappear. Is this what you see?
- cettoxAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 09:51 AM
I can now reproduce the issue, it is a browser dependent one. In Firefox it works OK but trying same thing on Chrome, the problem happens. I'll take a look on this.
- reelanceAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 09:52 AM
right know aim using safari, and the problems continue, thanks your a lot! I will wait for an answer!
- KadeJMAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thank you for your patience and we do appreciate the extra information. I took a look into this on Safari for Windows, but it seems this is a Mac (Apple OS) Only Issue with the scrollbar since it doesn't happen in Windows. Our developer will continue to look into it since he stated and we'll update you as soon as we can.
- reelanceAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Thank you for your serve, ill be waiting for updates. And again thank you.
- reelanceAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Hi any updates for the issues?
- KadeJMAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 02:09 PM
At the moment we have not received any update about this so I will put in a word on your behalf again to see if I can find out more about what is going on with this. I do apologize about the wait as I know you have been fairly patient with us, but please understand that sometimes these things can take a bit longer than expected so it is not something that can be rushed depending on our developer's workload before this.
- reelanceAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 03:09 PM
if there is any way i can fix it again with css, instead of waiting? thanks for the quick answer!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 03:14 PM
No, I am afraid this cannot be fixed with CSS. Instead, you may try my original suggestion of removing the iFrame resizing script from the form's embed codes.
- wuichyAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 03:18 PM
Can you tell me what exactly you do! what you will recommend me to do, because i have 20 forms with this problem!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 03:37 PM
All you need to do is remove the script part of the JotForm codes that are already on your site.
You will have to apply this solution to all your embedded forms.