Emily MacdonaldAsked on June 19, 2023 at 10:20 AM
I'm really struggling with this - I'm finding the instructions really confusing! I 'think' I've followed all the instructions but nothing pulls across when trying it.
Eiron_O JotForm SupportReplied on June 19, 2023 at 10:50 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. We're sorry you're having trouble with this. Can you send us the link to the forms you're working on so we can help you with this? You can provide us with more explanation on what you're trying to achieve so we can work on a solution.
As soon as we hear back from you, we'll be able to help you with this.
emergiseReplied on June 19, 2023 at 12:26 PM
The parq is the first form the client will receive, they will then be automatically sent to the agreement as they click submit.
I wanted the clients name from the parq to be embedded into the first paragraph of the agreement as an introduction to them.
Eiron_O JotForm SupportReplied on June 19, 2023 at 1:30 PM
Thanks for getting back to us with additional information. I'll need a bit of time to look into this. I'll get back to you with an update as soon as I can.
Thanks for your patience.
Eiron_O JotForm SupportReplied on June 20, 2023 at 9:24 AM
Thanks for patiently waiting. I can see that you're passing the Name field to a Paragraph field of another form. To do this, you need to add another name field for Form 2, then pass the Name field value of Form 1 to Form 2. Then you can add the Form field in Form 2 to the paragraph field. Let me walk you through it:
- Add a Name field in Form 2, then get the Uniquename by clicking on the Gear icon, go to the advanced tab, then click on Field Details.
- In the Paragraph field, click on the Form Fields, then add the Name field. This will reflect the name in the Name field.
- Next, in Form 1, click on Settings in the orange navigation bar at the top.
- Click on Thank You page, select redirect to another page, then add the form URL with the correct parameters.
- To add the correct parameters, you need to get the Uniquename of Form 2 and Form 1, then use the same format as below:
Here's the result:
You can hide the Name field in Form 2 so they will only see the Paragraph field.
That's it. Let us know if you need any more help.