hermanestupinanjrAsked on December 5, 2023 at 5:23 PM
I hope that this email finds you well. The purpose of this message is to ask for assistance with adding a payment type to an existing template that will be a subscription and automatically charge the subscriber monthly.
Thank you for your help.
Sheena JotForm SupportReplied on December 6, 2023 at 1:40 AM
Thanks for contacting Jotform Support. Yes, we have different payment gateways that can accept recurring payments. One of them is Stripe. Let me show you how:
- Open your form in Form Builder.
- Under the Payments tab, click on Stripe to add it to your form.
- In the Stripe Integration Wizard, connect your Stripe Account and then select Sell Subscriptions under the Payment Type dropdown menu.
- After that, click on Continue.
- On the next page, create your subscription items.
We have a blog about How to Set Up Recurring Payments with Jotform that you can check out.
That's it. Reach out again if you have any other questions.