If you use Egnyte as part of your document cloud storage, you’ll be excited that you can now connect a Jotform form to your Egnyte account.
With our new Egnyte integration, your customers can attach documents, such as an employment application or resume, from within your Jotform forms. If you want to automatically retrieve and send a document based on how your customer responds to a form question, such as a price sheet or product brochure, you can use Egnyte to manage that content, too.
How to integrate Egnyte with your Jotform account:
- From your MyForms page, select the Plugins dropdown menu and choose Apps. Search for Egnyte.
2. After you select Egnyte, you’ll be asked to authenticate your account.
3. Log into your Egnyte account.
4. Allow Jotform to access your Egnyte account.
5. Then complete your integration.
Are you already an Egnyte customer? What documents and content will you store? Let us know in the comments!
Thank you for helping improve the Jotform Blog. 🎉