Jotform is the best way to create form for your Facebook page
Adding forms on your Facebook pages is very easy using Jotform. Using Jotform's drag and drop form builder tool, you can create a form in minutes and plug it on a Facebook page. Facebook, with its 500 million users, is now probably largest marketplace in the world. Businesses rush to create their fan pages.
What types of Facebook Forms can you create with Jotform?
Whether you have a business fan page or you work on your personal brand, there are many types of Facebook forms you can create with Jotform. Here are some ideas:
- Create a Facebook survey for your fans.
- Add a quick Facebook contact form to your profile so that friends/fans can contact you directly from your email, instead sending a message on Facebook.
- Setup a quick newsletter sign-up form.
- Have your event registration form right on your Facebook page.
- Add a lead generation form on your Facebook fan page.
- Have a quick payment form on your page to receive PayPal or Credit Card payments or donations right from Facebook.