Microsoft does not support FrontPage since 2006, but if you are working on this platform and needed to embed an online form there, here are the steps that you should take to achieve your goal.
1. Click the “Publish” button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish window, go to the “Platforms” tab. In the search box, please search for frontpage. The Frontpage button will show up, please click it.
3. Click the “Copy Code” button.
4. Now open FrontPage.
5. On FrontPage, open the page you would like to this form.
6. Click on the exact spot you would like to place this form.
7. Click on “Insert” menu, then select “Web Component“.
8. Click on “Advanced Controls” on the left side.
9. Click on “HTML” on the right side.
10. Copy this form code:
11. Paste it in the text box in FrontPage. Click “OK“.
12. You should now see your form on the page.
13. Save your page and upload to your web site.