Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form iframe embed embed code
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the form iFrame code
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Adding a form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- My embedded form does not appear in the page
- Total doesn't work when I embed my form
- How to disable browser autocomplete function on JotForms?
- TextArea field word count limits not working
- Errors in form
- Problem with Iframe publish code
- Problem with form embedded in a Wordpress application
- AMP Pages and Jotforms
- Square Payment Integraiton: Merchant does not have a location with the ID...
- Missing Thank you Page
Getting the form iFrame codeLast Update: March 13, 2017
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Publish" button from the toolbar.
2. Click the "Embed" tab.
3. Click on the "Iframe" option.
4. Copy the Iframe code:
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.