Browse Article by Topicsiframe code iframe iframe form iframe embed embed code
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the form iFrame code
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Adding a form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Is there a way to post the iframe code in an html email but not have it
- Can I reduce the iframe size?
- Do you know if I can embed this into eBay listings?
- How to embed the form into the website?
- What the difference is between 'link' and 'embed' of form
- My form seems to be jumping?
- Form not responsive on Wordpress mobile
- Form embedded in a website showing "login certificate may have expired" error message
- In case of multiple forms of payment into the same form with the iFrame widget, where does the submit button go?
- Webhook and Jotform Integration Issue
Getting the form iFrame codeLast Update: May 24, 2016
iFrames are used commonly on embedding 3rd party services to your web page. Social sharing buttons, various widgets, and most of the stuff out there is added with an iFrame code.
Don't know the difference between embed codes? Check out here.
Copy the iFrame Code correctly and pretty much nothing can break the form on your page. Since your form is called inside an iFrame it does not conflict with anything on your page.
To get the iframe code, please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar
2. Click the "Embed" option
3. Select the "iFrame" from the Embed Options
3. Click the "Copy Code" button to copy the iframe codes
Tell us how'd you do? Please share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments section below.