Webs, formerly Freewebs, can help you easily create the website you’ve always wanted to promote your small business, sell something online, or showcase your creativity.
You can embed your Jotform form to Webs.com using their Custom HTML block. Please continue below for the steps.
Getting the Embed Codes for Webs.com
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- On the left, click Platforms.
- Search for and click Webs.com
- Click the Copy Code button.
You are now ready to embed the form.
Adding Form to Webs.com
- Access your Webs Builder, and click the page where you want to display the form.
- In the builder, click the Other tab at the bottom.
- Drag and drop the Custom HTML module to the page.
Inserting Custom HTML in Webs.com is a premium feature.
- Double-click the Custom HTML module.
- Paste your form’s embed codes.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the Custom HTML window.
- Finally, click the Publish button at the top of the builder to publish the overall changes to the page.