Yahoo! SiteBuilder is a builder for professional looking websites or stores with our easy-to-use tools — no prior experience necessary. Jotform forms can be embedded to the Yahoo Site Builder by following these steps:
- 1. Click on the Publish button in the Form Builder toolbar.
- In the Publish window, click on the Embed option in the left menu.
- Click on the Copy Code button.
3. Open your page in Yahoo site builder.
4. Click on Insert > Code Elements > HTML option.
5. Paste the code that is copied from Jotform into the HTML code window.
6. Expand the HTML table size to your form size.
7. Click the publish button and set your website addresses. Wait until you get the success message on the screen.