- Rodger BenedictAsked on May 15, 2012 at 04:12 PM
We have not received notifications since 8:00am this morning.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Please let us know the form id so that we can check.
- CityplexAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:34 PM
CityPlex Towers Work Orders
- CityplexAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:36 PM
None of our forms are working
- David KingAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:53 PM
05-02-2012 1:59 PM 201794474533659075
CityPlex Towers Maintenance WorkOrder Request
Requestor / Contact: OSH
Floor 3 Rm/Suite Pre-Op #16
Service Request Type: Furniture repair
Service Requested: Right side of cabinet door is coming off. PLease repair ASAP. Thank you
Work Performed: tightened hinges and readjusted door
Bill Back Completion Date 5/2/12
Hours to complete work .5 hr Parts: $
Total to be invoiced: $
Parts Used / Invoice # NA
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 05:30 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add those ips to your whitelist:
Lets know if this helps.
- CityplexAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 05:30 PM
I will be out of the office the week of May16th, returning May 23rd.
If you need urgent help, please call the front desk