- bradgeelanAsked on November 30, 2016 at 10:40 PM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 02:34 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Do you want to edit your fillable PDF form or edit PDF format of your form submissions?
Firstly, if you want to edit your fillable PDF form, you can edit the PDF Form you uploaded through this page https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/ .Then, you may edit that form on your Form Builder.
However, keep in mind that there are certain limitations when it comes to PDF forms.You can refer to this page: Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator to learn more about the things you can (or can't do) with Fillable PDF forms.
Secondly, if you want to edit PDF format of your submissions, please follow these steps:
1.Go to your submissions page, here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Click the PDF button then Customize PDF.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- BradAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 02:54 AM
Thanks, but I was hoping to edit the email of the submission that gets emailed to the person who completes the form?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 03:33 AM
As I understood, you want to edit your autoresponder e-mails. Please follow these steps:
1. Click "Emails" at the top of the page.
2. Select "Autoresponder" and you can edit it, as you can see:
In addition, you must add "Email" field to your form for using Autoresponder e-mail.
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.