- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 09:14 AM
I want to clarify your request. Please note that every PDF is sent for every submission which contains a set of submission data. If you want a CSV file to be uploaded to FTP for every submission, there are two possibilities:
1. A single CSV file is uploaded for every submission containing one row of submission data. In this case, your FTP folder will have a lot of CSV files containing only one row of submission data each.
2. You will have to set up a CSV file in your FTP folder where a single row of submission data will be inserted for every submission.
We will wait for your reply.
- JorisDekkerAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 09:59 AM
I can handle both.
Could I ask you something else:
Can the FTP option handle FTPS (implicit/ explicit)?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 11:11 AM
In general, Jotform to FTP as CSV is not possible but maybe my colleague can provide a workaround. I will have to ask him about this.
As for the FTPS, I think the integration can handle that. I don't have any FTP details available so I can't try this one. If you can try it, that would be helpful.