What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Please do the following and let us know if it helps:
2. Search the Submissions page for the record of the particular submission that would have been made by the user. (If multiple submissions were made by the user, make sure that you choose the correct one by observing the date and time it was made.)
3. After locating the record, click it to load it into the top section of the Submissions page
4. Click the Forward button, enter the user's email address in the To field, edit the subject as you see fit and click the Forward Submission button, as illustrated in the example below:
(Click image to enlarge to actual size)
My apologies. I just tested that solution and it doesn't work. Let me think about this, experiment a bit and get back to you. (In the interim, my colleagues may well come up with something. I have a feeling I've overlooked something that's obvious :)
Hi there, many thanks for the emails. I had tried this option before asking the question. The difficulty is getting the edit link included in the email.
Many thanks in advance
Okay, this should work:
1. Complete and submit the form yourself
2. Copy the edit link contained in the autoreponse to your clipboard and paste it into a text document
3. Follow steps 1 to 3 in my reply above
4. Click the Preferences icon (it looks like a little cog) and check ID:
This will cause the submission's ID to appear it the submission:
5. Copy that ID and in the edit link earlier copied, replace the portion highlighted in red below with the new ID:
(Of course, the form's ID will be different than that in the link above.)
6. (Optional) Uncheck the ID box
7. Follow Step 4 of my last reply but this time include the edit link created in Step 5
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: