- thebunkroomAsked on May 16, 2012 at 08:33 AM
Hi...I would like to integrate one of my lists to Constant Contact. When I attempted, I noticed only the Name and Email Address were able to export. Is that true? I really need the zip code exporting as well. I need to be able to organize my list based on location once it's over at Constant Contact.
Thanks for your help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 03:45 PM
I have forwarded your request to our 2nd level so they might add it to the feature list .
Please have in mind that our developers team keeps busy fixing and improving urgent requests and for that reason, I cannot provide you with an specific time frame for the implementation
- robertyAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Is anything being done about adding more feilds to the integration with constant contact? Our company uses the zip code and company name to detemine which constant contact list they go into. I was planning on making a holding list then moving them around in constant contact.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thanks for your request about this. Unfortunately, we do not have any updates as of now. I'll inform about dev team about this, though I still can't provide you any ETA since are busy working on the new project these days. Don't you worry once this is released, we'll surely update you here.
- guest_30015294990049Answered on January 11, 2013 at 10:15 AMI'm roght there with you, still waiting @roberty. Would love this! Would make list integration so much more efficient. Not knowing where my replyers are coming from really makes segmenting tough. I have to manually import my responders ultimately.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
We understand your eagerness to rush into this steps, but sorry to say we can't provide any ETA. Rest assured you'll be informed here once it's added.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- onetribecreativeAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 03:45 PM
Ditto on wanting this feature!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Can you please open a separate thread with with this Title
"Constant Contact Integration : Ability to integrate zip code and other fields in addition to Name and Email address"
I encourage those who are not the owner of this thread to do the same. The more users requesting this feature the higher priority will be set to it by our devs