- omarcorreaAsked on May 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I'm still having this issue with my forms. It's blocking the email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the third time i've posted this issue, it gets resolved quickly but then it happens again and blocks the email. Is there a way to permanently keep us off the bounce list?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM
It should be fine now.
This sometimes happen when you're email service provider rejected our email at some point or when they're not available to received messages from us. It's not actually a problem on our end, but don't you worry as we can always removed it from our bounce list. Just be sure to update us here if you've encountered this again.
Hope this clarifies this issue. Thanks!
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM
What can I tell our IT department in order for the emails to go through? Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 01:01 PM
You will need to contact your email provider and let them whitelist the following Jotforms IPs.
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 02:08 PM
It still says the email is blocked
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 02:11 PM
I have removed email@example.com from the bounce list. Have you contacted your email provider to whitelist the IPs?
You can also try to set the notification Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 05:56 PM
They have added the IPs but its still saying email@example.com is being blocked. Can you remove it from the bounce list again?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 06:10 PM
I have once again removed it from the bounce list.
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Its blocked again. We added all the IPs you sent me and we're still having this problem. Is there anything else we can try?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I have removed your email address in our bounce list. However, to avoid such problems from happening, please use "JotForm" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" as your form notification's sender name and address.
Hope this help and let us know if you need further assistance.
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 02:19 PM
it seems to be working properly now. THanks
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 09:42 AM
It stopped working over the weekend. Our IT department said they left the distro email completely open with nothing being blocked. Any more suggestions?
- omarcorreaAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 01:42 PM
Can we please have a contact number to speak with someone about this. Our IT department wants to discuss a few things that may be causing this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 05:11 PM
I have removed the email account from the bounce list. You should recieve email messages now.
I am sorry but we do not provide phone support. You can however share with your IT this post/thread most notably the 2 Result I pasted below.
Maybe with this information they can have idea what to look for to prevent the same scenario from happening again.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Blocked'
Result: email@example.com is NOT in the bounce list anymore ;)