- solomona8Asked on May 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Frankly, I had forgotten that I was still a "premium" user even though I don't use jot form as much as I used to. I was reminded today, when I got an automatic payment notice from PayPal. There doesn't seem to be a way to downgrade my subscription. Please help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM
It appears that you have paid for Jotform using one of our payment gateways, Paypal. To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to us
3. Click on the subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. Your account will stay Premium until the paid period expires.
Hope you find this helpful. Thank you for considering Jotform.