- gcook1868Asked on December 04, 2016 at 05:57 AM
I tried to edit the email address to which the notifications are sent and it would not let me access the recipients page. when I click "EDIT" for the notification form, I can see the edit page with the recipients tab flash by, but it goes directly to the notification email edit page. I tried several times, but could not access the email (recipient) page.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 01:09 PM
My understanding is that you are having trouble getting to the "Recipients" tab. Please try the solutions below:
1. Disable any browser add-ons, extensions, pop-up blockers.
2. Please try logging out from JotForm and then logging back in.
3. Try using another browser to check if it will work or not.
4. Lastly, you may try clearing your browser cache.
I will clear your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.