- daothitam92Asked on December 06, 2016 at 07:56 AM
how to do that calculation? I tried many times but it didnt work.
For example I have a field of DURATION (drop-down)with 3 options: "1 month", "2 months","3 months".
I have the 2nd field which is FEE.
I want when I pick "1 month" in DURATION then a value of "200$" will appear in the field of FEE.
What should I do?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Assign Calculation Value
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 08:15 AM
I have understood your issue and I have created an example form for you. Please check the following example form link: https://form.jotform.com/63403407296960
Please check the following steps below after creating a drop down list and a text box:
1. First of all, open the configurations of the drop down list and click the Surveying tab. You need to enter the calculation values. You should separate each value with a new line as you can see the following screenshot:
After saving the changes, each drop down list item will have the following calculation values:
empty -> 0
month 1 -> 100$
month 2 -> 200$
month 3 -> 300$
2. You need to set Conditions to copy the value of drop down list and make it appear in the text box field as you can the following screenshot:
3. Set the conditions as you can see the screenshot below:
Save your conditions and your form.
Please try this. If you need further assistance, let us know.