- PensacolaMESSHallAsked on December 06, 2016 at 03:26 PM
We use gift registry for our form: https://form.jotform.com/61575549990976
Most of our Field trip dates in February have been selected by folks already, but today they mostly seem to say that they are available.
I am going to try and tackle it this afternoon some more, but thought I could ask if you have any insights.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 05:58 PM
I checked your form and I saw this:
Now, I didn't want to do a test submission since it will take one of available slots, but If you notice any additional problem please let us know.
We'll be glad to help!
- PensacolaMESSHallAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 06:45 PMThose two are ones where we had listed 0 availability for some reason.
I tried editing one of our entries, changing it from one day to another. It
didn't increase availability on the original date or decrease availability
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 10:59 PM
It should suppose to restore the number in the option. I tried it and it's working fine. Please try the following:
a. If you want to increase the availability of the item, just add 1 to the original number. If you have it 2 before, make it 3.
b. If you want to decrease, do the opposite.
c. If you want to remove the availability, make it 0.
- PensacolaMESSHallAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 09:45 AMI understand how to change it manually. However, we have had multiple
submission which chose specific dates, and the form appropriately reduced
the number. However, just yesterday it seems to have lost all track of all
of the submissions and shows that no dates have been chosen, though the
vast majority have been. (At least for February) When I do a test
submission, selecting February 1, it does not reduce the number from one to
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 10:43 AM
I think the widget needs to be re-opened to update its API connection which I just did for the February dates and it fixes it.
I simply open the widget wizard, click the update widget button and it syncs with the data existing data.
Here's how it looks now.
If you see other widgets that are not updating, please update them by re-opening the widget settings. This would help.
- PensacolaMESSHallAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 11:45 AMThank you!