- CDSPadmissionsAsked on December 06, 2016 at 04:37 PM
We are creating an application form for a seminary, which requires three letters of reference for each applicant. (See URL below). We would like to have the Jotform application form generate an automatic email to the three writing letters of reference at email addresses the applicant supplies. The emails to those writing references will contain a link to a Letter of Reference Jotform that will capture the letter of reference.
Application Form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=63276270733154
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 07:44 PM
Hello, I'm thinking Conditions will fit your requirements.
We have a detailed guide on how this can be achieved here:
Complete guide: How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
The general workflow is for you to:
1. Create Autoresponders (3 in your case) with different body/content
2. Create a Condition to change the email recipient
3. Then setup your Condition based on what you're trying to achieve
Give it a spin and don't hesitate to get back to us if you get stuck on something.