- simplisticserversAsked on December 10, 2010 at 03:02 PM
I am wondering if anyone knows how to add a drop down box to my form, but have it so when they select a certain option, it add's to the price. I am using the Paypal integration with Jotform but it only has Radio buttons and doesn't seem to give me options to add other addons to my t-shirt order form.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 08:30 AM
You get that because you have "subscriptions", not products!
If you had products you would have the option to allow users select multiple products. That's not possible with subscriptions. Since you cannot join two separate subscription sign-up in the same purchase.
- simplisticserversAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
Yea but, can I have the additional products cost money?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 07:35 AM
Yes, certainly. On the next page of the wizard you will be able to add as many products as you wish with their own pricing.
- simplisticserversAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 04:15 PM
I want to add One product, and I want to add options for the product. For example.
(This isnt what I want to do but..) Someone wants to buy a shirt, and they want small, medium, large. For each variable for I want the price to add up.
So someone wants a Small, it is $5, medium $7, large $10.
- cmackendAnswered on December 15, 2010 at 02:30 PM
I submitted a separate question that is asking the same thing. Can we define additional amounts depending on the product option?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 08:31 AM
Unfortunately, that's not possible using "options". You will need to have products like this: