- ChrisAsked on May 17, 2012 at 07:53 PM
I need to create multiple sign up forms that go onto one mailchimp list- but there's one catch.
Each form needs to go into the same list but a different group of that list.
Is it possible to add a group field on mailchimp forms?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate with MailChimp
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 07:05 AM
Please refer to the response given on the below link for previously asked same question;
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 03:07 AM
Update: We have just implemented Groups integration for MailChimp.
When you select a list on the MailChimp wizard you will now see a list of groups:
That's pretty much all you need to do. Select the groups and then when someone submits your forms they will belong to that link and those groups.
- rudemechsAnswered on July 28, 2013 at 04:11 PM
is this just for paid accounts? i'm trying to do the integration right now and it's not showing me my groups, just my list.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 28, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Hi, the same integration is available even for Free subscribers.
BUT I would suggest you create your own separate thread before you go further with any of your other questions/details.
Use this link to create a new topic in the forum http://www.jotform.com/contact
Please do this, and we will attend to your concern as soon as we can.
- rudemechsAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 02:27 PMworked it out on my own, but thanks!
- entechinstAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Is it possible to have the end user choose which Group they wish to subscribe to? This seems like such a logical feature.
In a world where there are people who like bananas or apples, we should allow them to choose which types of emails they are interested in: Banana Emails or Apple Emails instead of forcing them into one.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Please open a new thread for your question so we can assist you properly and to avoid any confusions to the users on this thread. If that's a request, we can easily escalate that to our higher team by creating a ticket on your thread.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.