- hairstudioAsked on December 11, 2010 at 08:37 AM
once i get enough form info sent to my email from various participants is there a way to compile it to a list like a .csv file?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 08:09 AM
Yes, you can do that.
1. Select your form on My Forms page
2. Click on "Reports" button and then "Add New Report" button
3. Select the CSV option
4. Only select the "email" option from the list of fields
5. Open the URL provided to download the CSV list.
You can save/bookmark that URL to use it in the future as well.