- xpointAsked on December 09, 2016 at 02:04 PM
Once again the auotpopulate address section twords the bottom is not populating the address. It is only spiting out code. What can I do to make sure this is more consistant?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 04:33 PM
I have checked your form and see that there is no Google API key is not provided in the driving widget.
Please get Google API key from the link provided in the widget and add it in the widget so that it should be working fine.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- xpointAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 05:44 PMHow odd.. It has worked before without that... I wonder why it isn't now.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 08:52 PM
I think that Google Map API Key option was recently added. Once you add Google Map API Key your widget will work correctly.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- xpointAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 09:44 PMWhere do I find that api key?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 10:57 PM
inside of your Form Builder open your Driving Distance widget and scroll to the bottom of widget window. Below Google Map API Key field there is a link where you can click to get your key.
Hope this will help.