- cthuaeggghAsked on May 18, 2012 at 04:06 AM
when i'm embedding my form on the right side it's always cut off.
i tried embed and source. even iframe on 100% is cut off. when i change the iframe width to fixed pixel it works.
but i don't want to use iframe because my customized file uplaod won't be displayed right AND the recaptcha is always loading (not displayed) in ie.
why is my form cut off? i set the form width aswell with no result.
EDIT: i deleted all my injected css but the problem is still the same my form is cut off on the right side i even created a new form o.O oh, there is an edit button^^ too late sry for "post below"
- cthuaeggghAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:14 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:03 AM
To which of your two forms are you referring? (Please provide its name as shown on your My Forms page.)
- cthuaeggghAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:20 AM
Visual Media - Kontakt
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:28 AM
My apologies. I should actually have asked you for the URL of the site within which the form is embedded.
- cthuaeggghAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:36 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:52 AM
Somehow, I haven't noticed the problem to which you have referred. Is this happening in a particular browser? So far I've viewed the page in the following browsers (in Windows) and everything seems fine:
Internet Explorer 8
- cthuaeggghAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:55 AM
i don't know what you did but NOW it's displaying right...
didn't do anything different. didn't changed anything. but it's working again...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 06:56 AM
Well, I didn't do anything but I'm glad to know it's okay now.
- cthuaeggghAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 07:03 AM
that's strange... sry but i swear i didnt do anything too...
tested it the whole day so far... on FOUR different computers. apple and pc... firefox, chrome, ie all the same...
builed in adobe muse, build in dreamweaver, build a html via textedit... embedded, iframe etc...
i tried everything... i'm glad too... thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 07:35 AM
Hi, thank you for updating us.
Strange thing do happen on the internet nowadays =)
We are glad it all sorted out for you.
Feel free to contact us again should you have other concerns on JotForm.