- sachinomgAsked on December 10, 2016 at 11:08 AM
I have created Exam Registration Form. After submission PDF form automatically sent by mail to students. Its very nice.
After 15 days I want to send PDF Exam Hall-Tickets automatically to all students by email. Is this possible?
Please guide me.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 12:14 PM
In your workflow, is there a certainty that all your students will have to submit the form on the same day? I asked this because your can integrate your form with one of the available Email/CRM integrations we have as shown below.
Then, from your chosen CRM account which you integrated with your form, you can set a specific date on when an email will be automatically sent to all your students at once.
However, if the sending of email has to happen depending on when your specific student submitted your form, it adds a little bit more complication to the required solution.
- sachinomgAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 11:35 AM
No. Please understand my issue properly by following example.
1. From 21 December to 30 December 2016 student will submit their forms.
2. After submit form pdf attachment will get to each student automatically by email. (its working fine)
3. On 5 January 2017 admin want to send hallticket (customized pdf report) to all students in single click. This pdf report will different than the first pdf which was sent at the time of registration.
Now I want to work on point no. 3
Please guide me.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Thank you for clarifying your concern further.
I'm afraid we don't have a feature that will let you send PDF copies to respondents on a specific date manually in a single click, however, a workaround would be is create another email autoresponder in your form and set the delivery date using the "Send Emails Later" option in the email autoresponder wizard under "Advanced" tab.
In my sample autoresponder email in the screenshot, it will be sent "automatically" come January 5, 2017.
I hope this helps. If you have other questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us again anytime.