- twphotogAsked on December 12, 2016 at 09:32 AM
Can you tell me why the response for the "Main Color" field is missing on my responses for the following form? The question appears in the email notification and is a required field but the answer does not appear.Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:10 AM
The problem was a typo in the main color unique name in the notification email: it had an additional "9".
You can see in the animation, step by step, how I identified the correct variable and then corrected it in the email notification:
1. We click on the element "Properties" then we go to the "ADVANCED" section.
2. We click on the "FIELD DETAILS" button. This will show us the "UNIQUE NAME". We notice here that it's "whatIs".
3. We go now to the email notification section, where we find that we've been using "whatIs9" instead.
4. We correct this typo and save.
- twphotogAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Thank you so much! That was a fabulous explanation! I will now know to look for that in the future! You guys ROCK!