- rbigordAsked on May 18, 2012 at 03:35 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:02 PM
Yes it is very much possible as you can create notifications for each form.
- rbigordAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:12 PM
How do I create a notification for a form?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Thanks for contacting us.Below are steps of creating notification on a form;
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Below is the structure of the Compose Email window:
5. To find out what email address used for submission notifications click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:Click Finish to save your settings.I hope this information is helpful.