- justfundraisingAsked on May 18, 2012 at 04:07 PM
I want to update my credit card info? how do i do this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:15 PM
In order for you to accomplish that, kindly follow these steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
If you are not able to retrieve your Plimus username follow these steps , before to continue step 2 (otherwise skip them and go to Step 2 directly)
a. Go to the your account settings,
b. then click the Cancel button
c. Copy your Plimus' username and if you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link
Enter your email and your Plimus username once you clicked on such link , expect a message into your inbox and retrieve your Plimus password.
NOW CONTINUE ON STEP 2
2 . Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
3. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
4. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!