- teltersAsked on May 18, 2012 at 04:41 PM
This jotform is not submitting when I press the submit button? http://form.jotform.ca/form/21384553368257
I have tried on different computers and browsers, and can't seem to be able to get it to workPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 07:01 PM
Could you please replace
by this one:
Let us know if you still need further assistance, we are always glad to assist!
- teltersAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 09:29 PM
Still doesn't work :( It says I am using submissions on the JotForm website, and it shows the responses after a delay, but does not show the thank you page, or send the email notifiers
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 10:36 PM
We apologize for this.
I have forwarded this matter to the development team. We will give you an update as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 03:32 AM
I have checked your form and the problem is related with your form. Please use our clone tool to clone your form and embed it to your website. (problem is solved after I have tried to clone it on new form)