- cazcotterAsked on December 14, 2016 at 11:05 AM
I created a form on my account: cazcotter and now cannot access the form it shows me a list of my forms and then I try to select the form and it will not let me open it or do anything with it :( can you help please!
- AIDANAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 11:30 AM
We examined your account and your form and everything is okay so please note that you have nothing to worry about.
We were able to open the form, preview it and so on, so we created this animation for you to see:
Please let us know if the problem still persists so we can assist you further.
- cazcotterAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 06:45 AMHi there;
Sorry but it is still not working – I get the following screen when I click on my forms – it does not have an option to edit like in the animation ☹
NUS Media Local deals with all advertising on behalf of: Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Edge Hill, Sunderland, Bristol, Bath, Bath Spa and Trinty St David Students’ Unions.
Regional Account Manager
m. 07393 171133
Macadam House, 275 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8QB
NUS Services Ltd, Ian King House, Snape Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 2NZ
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 07:04 AM
I have checked your account besides my colleague and I have seen a form named "Leeds SU Onsite Activity Booking Form". It is possible to edit or view the form correctly.
We did not receive the screenshot you have sent. Could you please send the screenshot as the following steps below?
1. Open the following link in your web browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1011239
2. Scroll down the page.
3. Click the following button and upload your screenshot.
Then, we can investigate the issue further.
Thanks in advance.