- LarryAsked on December 14, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Hello! I've been tasked by a client who uses Jotform to check and make sure that all of our online services have been updated to use the new Mailchimp 3.0 API. Mailchimp will be deprecating the 2.0 API at the end of the year so we want to make sure we're ready for the transition.
Is there anything we need to do on this front? Is Jotform on the 3.0 API yet?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 02:22 PM
I will forward this thread to our second level since this is something that needs to be checked by our back-end team, we will update you regarding this as soon as possible.
- emailbroadcastAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Any word on this? December 31st is closing in fast... :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 03:30 PM
This has been assigned to the developer in charge of our Mailchimp integration, however, they have not yet followed up. As soon as they have a chance to address your ticket, we will let you know via this thread.
- LarryAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 04:09 PM
Hello All! Hope you had a good new year! Has your dev had a chance to see if the api was updated?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 05:22 PM
Unfortunately we have not received any update regarding this matter, I will submit a ticket in order to ask if we can get info about the API version JotForm uses in the Mailchimp integration, we will let you know as soon as we get news regarding this.
- embajadoresizettleAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 05:11 PM
Hi all, I am wondering if this has been updated yet--I'm having problems with my MailChimp integration and this seems like a likely culprit. Please get on it!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 06:32 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received updates regarding this, so far we could only wait for a response from our developer to know if this has been already implemented.
Regarding to the problem you're having with the integration, I can see you have already opened a different thread for this: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1032083
We will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 07:01 PM
I just received confirmation from the developer that we have just updated to 3.0. If you have any trouble with integration, let us know what specifically you are having trouble with and we will be happy to have a look.
- TrainingstogoAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 04:22 PMIm trying to integrate with mailchimp with no success. The API key is correct, it was validated when Jotform open the Contact the field selector shows the corresponding fields and merge tags from mailchimp. Jotform presents a confirmation message saying that the integration is successfully completed but, when I submit the form no contacts were created inside mailchimp.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 05:28 PM
@trainingstogo I have moved your question to a thread of its own. I will address your request in the following thread shortly: