- ashwinsasheendranmnAsked on May 20, 2012 at 04:17 AM
I am working with a form in which the users should specify the location via Google Maps, but how to create a form in which they can select the location via Google Maps.?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 05:55 AM
Thanks for contacting us.The easiest way to add a Google Maps image into your Autoresponder emails is to use the Google Static Maps API. This API sends back a static map image (jpg,png, and gif) depending on the parameters that you specify. For more information, proceed to this link: Google Static Maps API.
I hope this information helps you.
- delucaAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 03:43 PM
Hi Could you please be more specific regarding this setup?
I have an API key, what shall I do now please?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 03:59 PM
You may like to take a look this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/19686-Add-Google-Map-Code-To-Email-HTML for more detailed information.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 01:38 PM
Please try our Geolocation Widget which will:
1. Prepopulate your user's locations
2. Allow them to drag the map pin to the accurate location
3. Save the results of the address when the form is submitted.
Please try it out and let us know how it works out.