- nettim2048Asked on December 15, 2016 at 03:01 AM
Hi Support Team,
A client request to add a Submissions Counter on PayPal transaction listing. But I cannot found out any method could fulfill this purpose?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 03:36 AM
I'm currently checking your requirements. Please allow me sometime to further work on it. I'll get back soon once I've found a solution.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 04:00 AM
The possible workaround to pass the submission counter to Paypal transaction as reference, are as follows, please see the instructions below:
1. Create a text field.
2. Set the condition in that field, that will copy the Submission Counter value.
3. Go to the Paypal wizard and click the Additional Settings.
4. Look for the Fetch Data from the Text field and make sure that the name of the text field is selected.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.