I would like a refund for your recent charge

  • Profile Image
    Dillan DiGiovanni 
    Asked on December 15, 2016 at 08:52 AM



    I was just charged $45 for a yearly commitment. I would like a refund because I don't remember making that commitment and have not used your service in many months---because it was not actually working for me. Can you issue me a refund immediately?


    Thank you,


  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 15, 2016 at 09:13 AM

    Please be noted that JotForm is a subscription based service and the subscription will be renewed automatically as per the plan chosen.

    I see that your account DillanD is currently holding Premium yearly subscription that is being paid using PayPal. I have forwarded a request to our manager to refund the last charge on your account. Please allow 5 to 7 business days to reflect the amount in your account statement.

    Thank you!