- nationalofficeusaplAsked on December 15, 2016 at 03:27 PM
We just started having a problem that when you click on the Edit Link (ie, the hyperlink in the email), the form is now blank. Anyone else having this issue? It was working before and now we have multiple forms reporting the same problem.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 06:04 PM
We do apologize about any issues you are having with editing submissions being blank.
I checked a few of your submissions and editing them to investigate the problem just to see if it was blank or not but, unfortunately I am not able to replicate the issue currently.
Can you please take a look at your form submission again to see if it is still happening and if so then please provide us with an example form and submission it is happening to so we can investigate the problem more if needed.
- nationalofficeusaplAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 06:56 PM
Thank you, I tried the form again and it seem to be now working. Looks like it was a half day issue as we got about 20 different emails from our members about it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 10:44 PM
I am glad to know that the edit link is now working on your end. We did receive a report earlier that the form appears blank when using edit function. However, our developers quickly resolved this issue so everything should be fine now.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- nationalofficeusaplAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 10:49 PM