- Billings365Asked on May 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I plan to use the form for a contest. I'd like to ask people what their favorite thing about the fair is and have them enter it into the form. However, I'd like everyone to be able to see the other submissions. Is there a way to do this? I just want them to see a username and the answer they provided. But I would like to also collect their city, state, and name withouth that data displaying.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 04:06 PM
To ensure that each for page is submitted separately, Create separate forms and have each subsequent form be the "Thank You" page of the previous one until you reach the last form which will just have a normal "Thank You" page. In other words, each page will contain a form with a submit button.
Here's what to do:
1. Create your first section and instead of including a page break at the end, put a submit button which would make it a form in its own right.
2. Repeat Step 1 for each section (form) and as you do so, click the "Preview" toolbar button and copy and paste the address into a document from where it can be later retrieved.
3. When you are finished buiding the forms, return to the first form and while on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click the "Thank You" toolbar button
4. When the wizard loads, select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
5. Paste the address of the second form into the text box, click finish and save your change
6. Do that for each subsequent form. In other words, paste the URL of the fourth form into the custom thank you page URL field of the third form, paste the URL of the fifth form into the custom thank you page URL field of the fourth form and so on until you reach the last form.
7. For the last form, use the default thank you page, custom URL or a thank you message.
This link also can guide you on using of URL redirection;
Lets know if you need further support!