- simplyshoppeAsked on May 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
pls. help me.. i could recieved the submitted forms but i cannot browse it.. it appears that i have submitted forms but when i click the submitted forms it appears blank...
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Compensate for IE6's Lack of Support for Transparent PNGs
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM
What you do mean exactly with "i cannot browse"? Did you mean submissions appears blank on your submissions page?
Can you please give us more details about the problem? Thanks in advance.
- simplyshoppeAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM
yes the submission appears blank...
- simplyshoppeAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 11:05 PM
it appears blank whenevr i click the submition box on the lower part
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I can see them fine. Can you please try to logout, clear your browsers cache and then relogin? Check it by clicking Submissions button on the toolbar.
Let us know if the problem still persist after that. Thanks!
- simplyshoppeAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 12:50 AM
ok thank you so much.. ill let you know if its ok already :)
- simplyshoppeAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 12:52 AM
thank you so much... i cud now view it ty... god bless to your team :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 01:17 AM
Happy to hear it, simplyshoppe.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!