- joelbrownAsked on December 19, 2016 at 09:28 AM
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 10:14 AM
I could replicate the issue on my side. I am investigating the issue, please give me some time to do it. I will give a detailed answer as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 10:20 AM
Hello, I cloned your form and see that your form calculation has broken connections with the fields. Could you please delete the calculation field and re-add it again. When I re-added the calculation it stars working properly:
After renewing the calculation field, if the issue persists, please contact us again.
Thank you very much for your collaboration.
- joelbrownAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 12:29 PM
When I go to edit, the message is I will lose associated data, does this mean I will lose the scores Ive got through so far? Am a bit worried as dont want to lose them.
- joelbrownAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Also because I used a template I dont know which field to use to create the scores?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Hello again Joel,
My apologies. I should have said that the associated data will be lost when you delete the calculation field.
I am escalating this issue to our developers. I believe they will fix the issue. This problem might be related to themes also.
We will notify you as soon as posible.
- Joel BrownAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 04:43 AM
Please can I have an update. This has been closed but not sure why?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 05:57 AM
Could you please try re-entering the formula? I check your form and your calculation filed is working properly. You just need to enter a new formula.
Please turn back to us with the results.