- moscowfilmschoolAsked on May 22, 2012 at 02:53 AM
I was really happy to recieve your newsletter with the gdocs integration feature announcement, but it does not seem to work properly for me. I'm making an integration and it imports all the submissions to a new spreadsheet, but as i submit new entry in the form the integration seems to be broken and not work. What am i doing wrong?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 07:55 AM
The characters on your form which is using Russian may be the one that's causing your form not to update. Let me forward this to the development team and have them take a look at this. They will respond to this thread as soon as possible.
We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- moscowfilmschoolAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 08:09 AM
Thanks for reaction, i will wait for the solution!
- moscowfilmschoolAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 09:33 AM
So, how's the issue? Still no moves?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Sadly, we do not have any updates ye,t but I have sent an inquiry to the developer to whom the report ticket is assigned so we can be informed of the status of this issue.
- pcdownloadrAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM
This is happening for me too... I am really fustrated as I want to try out all of jotform's cool features.
- lameziaboysAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I confirm that the integration with google does not work for me either. Sorry for my bad English
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 06:40 PM
Your issue may be different from described in this thread. Please create a new thread and provide us with information about your specific case.
I have Cloned your form, Integrated my cloned form with Google Spreadsheet, but I was not able to reproduce any problems. Please also create a new thread and provide us with as much information as possible about your problem.
Then we will try to investigate it further.
- moscowfilmschoolAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 09:01 AM
Hey, support, so what's happening with my form's integration?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 09:37 AM
Hi, unfortunately, our dev team had probably not yet reached this ticket up to this time.
They normally provide updates at once when new developments or fixed to escalated issues are available.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 04:46 AM
I too am having the same problem
this is my form http://www.jotform.me/?formID=21990833510957
I have integrated the original form as well as the cloned one with the google spreadsheets but
i cannot receive the form data when i submit the form .
Please let us know what the problem is .
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 05:37 AM
May we ask to try re-integrating your form with gdoc spreadsheet? Just open the said integration and remove it, clear your browser's cache and cookies then integrate your form once again. Not quite sure if this helps but worth a try.
Be sure to update us if the problem still persist so we can further assist you. Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.